Tuesday, July 15, 2008

March....I think

Apparently David and I are not as infertile as doctors have claimed.... I just took a test yesterday and, thats right, I am pregnant... So take that doctors!!!! We are so excited! I just got back down to my prepregnancy whieght so it was perfect timing for me and Dave will have a job nursing by the time this little one shows up, YAY!!! I am going to make a doctors appointment today so I can make it offical but we obvioulsy are not keeping it a secret, so tell anyone you want.

YAY! for babies.

* Pregnant = two lines Not Pregnant = only second line.

7 comments:

US... said...

Oh that is too cool. Congrats. You guys are such great parents. Yea for babies. :)

Jessica Havican said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

Krysta Martinez said...

OMG!!! Congratulations! Evidently you just needed Evelyn to kick start the machinery in there! Aim for the 28th- that's my birthday :)

Dawn said...

We are all very excited. Mason says he, "just doesn't really know if it should be a boy or a girl." So I guess it's up to you to work that out for us:)

Jessica Havican said...

So what's the latest scoop? Were you able to go to the doctor yet? By the way I'm coming home to visit this weekend. I'll be there Friday to Sunday. and James is coming with. I hope you guys will be around. :-)

Wedehase Family Blog said...

Hooray for the Creeks! It seems to be perfect timing for your family, even if it's not exactly what you had planned! :)

Now the real race is on! Let us know when you get a more specific due date.

Robby and Katie said...

Congrats Shalee! I am excited for you. I hope you are feeling good. When you & Evelyn are out for walks stop on by!