Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 4: Rest for Some...Pain for others


On the fourth day Carissa and the Graves family joined us and sience there wasn't enough space for all to go on another adveture, Mathew, Mark, Evelyn, and I stay behind. This was fine with me because I was totally worn out from yesterdays ride. We ended up playing Canasta and I LOVED IT ! I wooped trash the first few hands and it was so fun. It is a new favorite game. I can't wait to get together with Mark and Mathew again for a rematch.

Mean while... Karen and Sheri were the first to experience pain. Apperently, Sheri was driving an ATV with Karen on the back and they some how almost flipped the thing. Karen had to lift the ATV off Sheri. Needless to say they were both significantly sore. Sheri ended with a abig black bruise on her tail bone.
Then there was David and Nathan's "little" accident. David had been going pretty fast with Nate on the back when they came to a curve in the trail. David decided to drift around the corner, only the front tires caught an edge and they ended up flipping around the corner. David jumped off as soon as it began to roll but Nate was dragged along with it. When david went asked Nate if he was ok he replayed, "Yeah, but do you think you could get this ATV off my leg." It looked like the peg had strait through his ankle yet he was so nonchalaunt you would have thought it was a pillow on his leg. When they got back Nate's leg horribly swollen. Iwish I would have gotten a picture of it cause it was pretty NARLEY! I did, however, get a picture of David and the mess that he was.
Here Carissa being a good sport and helping her fiance, Preston, clean a fish they had caught.

Evelyn got more attention this week than I think she could handle.

No comments: