Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 9: One More Stop

We stopped in old Town Sacramento on our way home to visit with some good friends, JP and Christie. We also need to give Evelyn a little break.

Her daddy spoils her so much, even though he is the one that didn't want to give her any sugar in the first year.

We stop and ate a Mexican restaurant and then spent the rest of the time just walking and catching up.

I am so glad we got to stop and hang out. It had been way too long and I was reminded how much I like these guys.


I was pretty impressed how well Evelyn did on the trip. We didn't need to stop nearly as many times as I had expected.

We had such a great time, I can't wait till we get o go next summer. I don't even care if we are invited, we are still going, so hope you don't mind Scott and Sheri. Thank you so much for inviting us this year.

No comments: