Saturday, October 31, 2009

We were TRICKED!

For Halloween Evelyn was a pig, Leonard was a chick, and David and I were Farmers. It was really cute and I have no clue why I didn't get any pictures of us all together.

We spent Halloween night at our ward party where we manned the PLINKO board that david made. Evelyn and Leonard also got to go around to different classrooms and trick or treat. Evelyn is a pro at it and she only got scared once, she is a brave little thing.

When we got home that night I realized that the office door was open and I knew that I had not left it that way. We turned on the light and realized that the door had been kicked in. Firs I checked the TV because I knew that was what someone would steal first, but it was still there. The wires had been pulled out and you could tell someone had tried to get it but Dave ingeniously had put a three dollar master lock on the wall mount and it had thwarted the thief. We then reallized that they had taken our computer instead. Not the whole thing, just the tower. It was a sad day because, although we couldn't care less about the actual computer, we had not yet backed up the pictures or the videos that were saved on it. So, we lost a part of our families memories, it was very sad, but we were safe and we could have lost a lot more.






No comments: