Monday, October 19, 2009

5's

I don't get taged very often so I thought I would play along.

5 Things I Don’t Leave the House Without
1. Evelyn
2. Leonard
3. cell phone
4. Licence
5. Debit card

5 Cartoons I Watched When I was Younger

1. X-Men
2. Gummi Bears
3. Goosebumps
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. My little Pony

5 Things that Terrify Me
1. Swimming pools when kids are near
2. Car crashes
3. Flying
4. infidelity
5. Something happening to my children or my husband

5 Things I Hate/Dislike that Everyone Else Seems to Like
1. Touch screen phones
2. Fetta Cheese
3. All sporting events
4. Gardening
5. Cooking

5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. See my children grow up
2. Go on a mission with David
3. be out of debt
4. Get my Masters Degree
5. Build lots of happy memories with my family

5 Friends/Family I’ll Tag
1. Michele C.
2. Rachel S.
3. Krysta M.
4. Lindsey D.
5. Holly G.

1 comment:

Jessica Havican said...

I still don't know why you hate cooking because you're good at it. Everything I eat of yours has been tasty!