Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Doctor

Nine Days later. Still sore but healing well.

this is Doctor Reddington. She delivered both Leonard and Evelyn. I have really enjoyed having her as my doctor. She was very supportive of my decision to try a VBAC and was very compassionate when I ended up needing a C-Section in the end. I hope that, if we stay in Fresno long enough, she is able to deliver the rest of my children (however many that might be). Thank you Doctor Reddington for my two beautiful and healthy babies.

2 comments:

Phaphone said...

Shalee,

Congradulation! On your new born baby. I am so happy for you.
Luv,
Phaphone

From Utah

Phaphone said...

Shalee,

If you check this page. Please email me phaphonenou@hotmail.com I really want to see you or talk to you and your mom. My mom and I misses you.
Phaphone