Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Fresno Met

This weekend was the grand reopenning of the Fresno Metropolitan Museum and addmission was free. So My mom, AJ, Evelyn, and I decided to check it out today.

This picture was not supposed to be taken, apperently the evolution of flight room was supposed to be top secret or something. Honestly, I was unimpressed by the exibits in general but none the less it was a fun outing.




On the first floor they had a hands on science meets art exibit and Evelyn seemed to enjoy that room. She especially enjoyed the mirror display.


She really wore herself out and on the way home she fell asleep in her new big girl carseat. yes, that is a phone up to her ear. She was playing with it one minute and asleep the next.

1 comment:

The VerNooy's said...

I agree, I was not at all impressed, I'm glad it was for free.