Tuesday, November 4, 2008

5 Months





I don't have a whole lot of updates just yet, but this is my 5 month belly. Leonard is still very active and he has decided that my kidney is a good place to kick. The nursery is all painted and we have already moved Evelyn in. She adjusted just fine and loves all the extra space to play in. My belly has begun to itch and I am starting to get uncomfortable in bed but I have not moved to the couch yet so that is good. All in all this pregnancy is going great and FAST! I can't believe I have already reached the half way point, but here I am and I am very excited to add this new little one to our family.

1 comment:

The Hanks Family said...

I think the 2nd..3rd.. and so on are faster because you don't have time to think about being pregnant. You are to busy chasing the other one.