Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jackpot!!

So, I had a serious craving for cinnamon rolls today (thank you Rachael) so I asked my dad to pick me up a box of frozen cinnamon rolls from a bakery near his shop. he showed up with a box of 9 dozen rolls that he purchased for, get this, $2.50. Can you believe that?! and there not like the Pillsbury dough boy ones, these are huge rolls of deliciousness. I was able to fit 7 dozen in my freezer so I was forced to bake 2 dozen tonight and I have no regrets. Yummy! Thanks dad and thanks Rich's Bakery.

3 comments:

Jared and Lindsey said...

Yumm! That looks delicious! It's making me crave cinnamon rolls!

Wedehase Family Blog said...

Those look really good! We are headed to the Fair on Tuesday. I'm sure we'll have a cinnamon roll there. Unfortunately we'll be paying a lot more for a single roll than you did for 108 of them!

If you find you can't get through all of them fast enough, you know who to call! :)

Krysta Martinez said...

Too funny. I've been making Art bring me home cinnamon rolls from WinCo. They aren't half bad :)

Must be a pregnant thing. Or maybe the weather.