Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am totally stealing this post idea from Amy, who stole it from Lisa so thanks girls. The idea is that every Thursday you tell what you are thankful for and today is Thursday so here we go.


- I am thankful for My husband ( David ), he is the most awesome companion and friend. I can't even begin to explain how well he treats me. For example, the other day I was sitting at the computer ( blogging I suppose ) and Dave was in the living room studying when he asked me to come over to the living room and lie on the floor. I thought he was going to try and find a pulse or feel a lymph node that he was studying about but instead he started giving me a back massage. It was a really great one too. Later I asked him what brought that on and he said that he was thinking how good it would feel to have a back rub and then he thought I probably would like one too. I know, I told you he was AWESOME!!Anyhow, I love David so much. I am so blessed to have him by my side.

-I am thankful for The little moments with my baby girl. Like when I am
feeding her and she touches my face and puts her little hand on my lips,
waiting for me to kiss it. And at night when I go check on her one last time
before I go to bed and my heart swells and I realize just how much I love her.

- I am thankful for Shout. Without shout I would have to buy David, Evelyn, and myself a new wardrobe each week. We are messy people.


No comments: