Sunday, August 23, 2009

The beginning stages



Leonard is 5 months and he is already in the beginning stages of crawling. He not only gets on his hands and knees and rocks but he launches himself forward and pulls himself forward again. That's right, he is mobile. What stinks is that he totally skipped the sitting up stage. You know, the one where they sit in one place and play for a significant period of time. Yep, he skipped that so now I have two mobile children on my hands, YIKES!!



That being said, it is a lot of fun watching him focus on a destination and the determination he has to get there. He is a very strong and coordinated little guy he surprises me everyday with some new skill. Personally I think he is growing up entirely too fast but I guess there is nothing to do about that but make sure i am there to see it.

No comments: