Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Smart Girl

Warning: Long but very Cute videos ahead.
If you notice, Evelyn has a fat lip. She fell on a chair at Grandma and Grandpa Creeks. No serious damage was done just a bit of a bloody lip.

Evelyn is learning her alphabet so sometimes I will go through the letters with her, slowly. Many times instead of repeating the letter that I say she will skip to the next letter. In the middle of this video I had to flip the screen so she could see herself in order to keep her interested so you will notice her flirting with the camera a lot after that. Enjoy!


Here She is doing the motions to the wheels on the bus.


Here she does all the animal sounds. I forgot to do penguin though, and that is my favorite so I will have to get it another time.

1 comment:

AngelaBeth said...

Oh my word these are tooooo cute! I love her little flirty faces at herself! And they are definitely not too long.. I watched them all!