Thursday, September 17, 2009

Leonard 6 Months

I can't believe Leonard is already 6 months and he is proving to be all boy.
He is full on crawling. A little ahead of schedule for my preference.
He can pull himself up to stand on almost everything that will support him and he takes every opportunity to do so.
I finally got him to eat but I have realized that he does not care for puree, he wants real food with consistency. So far he like sweet potatoes the best and he will tolerate peas.
Eating in general is a battle with Leonard, even a bottle. He doesn't want to stop long enough to eat the whole thing, instead he will eat 2 oz then take off until hunger hits again then he will sit still long enough for another 2 oz but no more. It drives me a little crazy.
Leonard is going to be a boy that loves life and that will probably get him into some trouble but he will have fun.

1 comment:

Krysta Martinez said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe he is standing up already.