Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Giggles and Sleep

Leonard Laughed today for the first time. I was changing his onesie and decided to tickle his little armpits and he cracked up laughing. I ran to get the camera and tried to get it on video but apparently his ticklish moment had come and gone. Hopefully, I will catch his cute little giggle on video soon.

Also, Leonard has begun sleeping better. He now only wakes up once all night. I haven't been able to truly enjoy the extra sleep yet. The first night I was half awake all night just waiting for him to wake up. Then the last few nights Evelyn has been waking up in the middle of the night and having a hard time getting back to sleep. Last night was the worst. I didn't get to bed until midnight then at 3:30am Leonard wakes up...4am Evelyn wakes up...6am I finally get Evelyn to sleep...6:30am Leonard wakes up. I got a total of three and a half hours of sleep, I cried and then I sucked it up and had a great day. I love my sleep, but I love my kids more.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

congrats on getting more sleep. I am glad he is feeling better.

Krysta Martinez said...

Oh I love baby laughs! I hope you get it recorded! I had a night like yours this week. I came down with the stomach flu and was on the toilet most of the night then Keira decided to break her perfect sleep schedule and get up at 4 am to eat! Nights like those I SO wish Art was home to help!