Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cement Slide Park

David took us to a park where he used to hangout as a teenager, a park that was most definitely built before lawsuits and safety regulations, a park with a cement slide.

This slide was huge and most definitely dangerous therefore it was a whole lot of fun!





We spent the afternoon playing in the sand....

...hanging out with Aunt Julie...

...climbing and swing.



Leonard pretty much just slept and ate.

Oh, and don't forget the slide.

We had a great time. We may make this park a regular part of our visits to the Bay area.

2 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

AWESOME!!
There is a park in Fresno somewhere that has one of those metal wavy slides. I know that because when I was about eleven I ran down it and totally crashed really hurting myself. LOL.
That huge cement slide looks sick though!

michele cabiness said...

We went to that park a couple of years ago. I was terrified every time a small child went down the slide. I was sure they were going to crack their heads open!