Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He PASSED!!!

The Board of Registered Nurses posted David's permanent license this morning at 4am. I am officially married to a Nurses! David has been so worried about passing the NCLEX since he began the Nursing program at Fresno City, a little less than two years ago, and it is so nice to not have that worry looming over our heads any longer. YAY!! I am so proud of David and so grateful to him for all the hard work he has put into creating a career for himself so that he can support our family and I can stay home with our children without feeling like a burden. I love my husband. I am so blessed!

6 comments:

Wedehase Family Blog said...

Congrats Dave! That's something to celebrate! :)

Aaron Christopherson said...

Congratulations Dave!!!I know just exactly what that means!

Krysta Martinez said...

That is awesome! Congratulations to both of you!

Rachel said...

Congrats Dave! You are going to make one awesome man-nurse :)

Dawn said...

Wonderful Dave! Very exciting!

Jessica Havican said...

That is awesome and so well deserved! Give Dave my congratulations!!