Sunday, February 10, 2008

Families are Forever

I watched a movie tonight called "Nanny Diaries, " I know, I know, but am a total dork when it comes to movies and TV shows. i love girly or kiddy movies! Anyway, this movies was the typical nanny movie where the mom a dad barley realize the kid exsists then the nanny comes in and shows them what they are missing. Well, it got me thinking, as I sat there rocking Evelyn in my arms, how blessed i am to know the importance of family and to have a husband who holds families at the same level of importance as I do. I am so greatful for the gospel and for the values that have been instilled in me through out my life. There is no amount of money, no glamorous lifestyle, that I would trade for my wonderful husband and my beautiful daughter and our ETERNAL family. I am so blessed to be able to stay home and participate in my daughters life. To watch her learn, to teach her, to enjoy every smile. I am so greatful for this opprotunity and for all the hard work David does to make it possible. I am just so Blessed!

No comments: